- If you’re eligible, get your Active Kids Voucher first
- Ensure you have a suitable passport type photo available to upload
- Go to the FFA website https://account.footballnetwork.com.au/register to create your PlayFootball Account
- You can now choose a club to register with, go to https://www.playfootball.com.au and click on Register Now
- Choose the age range that you’re registering to play in, then type Charlestown City Blues in the Search box and select Charlestown City Blues (Premier)
- Click on Start My Registration in the bottom right corner of the Charlestown City Blues (Premier) page
Link to: Registration - quick guide
- If you have any problems with registering, you will need to contact the FFA Support team on (02) 8880 7983 or click the Help button on the PlayFootball website, as we are unable to help.
- Your registration does not require a payment as players are paying directly.